26 March 2020

Amid Chaos, Creative Journalism For The New PH Agriculture – We Need (More) Beauty & Brains!


Beauty inspiring for Great, Brains inspiring for Good.

Facebook sharing by Yen Balleras: Lyza Grace Rebote, 23 March 2019. As I write, 25 March 2020, or 1 year and 2 days later. The white cartolina Lyza Grace is holding says, “Future Journalist. Pag ‘di pinalad, Chismosa na lang!” (“If not lucky, Gossiper will do!”)

Ah, Lyza Grace, journalists are made, not born, not hired. Surprise! Today, because of your bravado, I am offering you an absolutely free online mentoring on creative writing, all digital, for the next 18 days; email me at frankahilario@gmail.com.

Lyza Grace, I’m looking at your lovely face – at the same time, looking at your promising career as a journalist actively supporting the New PH Agriculture under Secretary of Agriculture William Dar/Manong Willie. Yes, beyond the travails of the Rice Tariffication Law, as well as over and above this Covid-19 national pandemonium.

If your spirit is willing, even given that the flesh is weak, I will train you to take the first steps to become the best writer you can be!

This is a teacher speaking. A writer with 46 years experience in creative writing and 15 years of blogging – with at least 5,000 long essays (at least 1,000 words each) uploaded since 2005 in my many blogs. I am the world’s most creative and most productive blogger in the world. Check out Creative Thinkering, with 1,072 long essays[1].

Lyza Grace, gratis et amore, I am going to train you to become the best writer you can be and be able to blog yourself. (The next students will have to foot the bill at P1,800 for 18 days of 24-hour digital coaching.)

Under me, how do you start to learn to write better? Go digital. Write it as gossip first, then save in Microsoft Word, whatever version, send me, no matter how bad it looksto you.

That will be the start of something great!

The writer is the key; the teacher is the secret – no matter the national situation.

We will have fun, Lyza Grace, because I am not a disciplinarian. Like, if you write about the coronavirus, I will tell you to write about why China could not have invented it; you will have to think wildly about the reasons – I will teach you how to use your imagination!

How about justifying Du30’s desire for superpowers? I will teach you to think logically!

How about writing about Manong Willie’s Masaganang Ani At Mataas Na Kita? I will teach you to think outside the box!

And that will only be the beginning of a Teacher-Learner, Master-Pupil relationship – all digital, I assure you. Because it’s digital, you cannot be embarrassed by the Master face-to-face – after all, embarrassing the learner in front of others is not the purpose of the lesson but to teach a skill, a sleight of mind.

“Magiging journalist ako, tiwala lang.” I will be a journalist, just keep the faith. Now then, girl, your lesson right now is this:

Faith without works is dead!@417






[1] https://creativethinkering.blogspot.com/.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Watching Germanwatch watching Climate Change within countries of the world – unfortunately, it’s watching Effects , not Causes . Not how ...