12 July 2020

Digitally Reborn – (1) ABS-CBN Brings Digestible Science To The Farms & Homes

Giant ABS-CBN Corp and its 11,000 employees all are now looking dejectedly at the future after the PH House of Representatives voted 70-11 denying renewal of its franchise.

Noontime, Saturday, 11 July 2020, I witnessed the tearing up and crying of masked employees of ABS-CBN, video on Facebook. Earlier, Angel Locsin shared that Kapamilya stars like her were dumbstruck, unable to think clearly what to do after that legislative denial.

Yesterday, on Facebook my brother-in-law Teddy Reynoso looked at it differently – that with the denial, it was like those 70 ladies & gentlemen jointly cast an animal into the sea thinking it would drown: It was a turtle!

Another metaphor: Here is ABS-CBN digitally reborn –

Agrikultura Lingkod Kapamilya.
Agriculture Serving The Family.

With this essay, I am suggesting that ABS-CBN swim in the waves of digital waters into the realms of PH Agriculture, whereby even via cellphone the science of the growing of food reaches the farmer anywhere anytime in his or her own terms. (cellphone images from LearningComputer.com[1])

ABS-CBN now brings you digital science!

Turning Agriculture into Digital is the best I can offer as a suggestion for A Second Life for ABS-CBN. I’m speaking from verifiable experience, as I alone can make the claim, that you can read as the tagline to my blog Creative Thinkering:

World's creative genius online,
most prolific writer of non-fiction.
Frank A Hilario, Guru

That blog contains by itself more than 1,000 essays of 1,000 words each, tightly crafted by a self-taught writer of 62 years and self-taught blogger of 13 years.

What can ABS-CBN do digitally? I recommend for it to create a virtual company of bloggers, to which I will be willingly The Blogfather:

The Write Company of ABS-CBN.

All-digital. Any and all topics in food and agriculture written and collected per blog per crop. At least 57 crops. Each blog viewable by cellphone. Downloads into a soft copy, Print on Demand.

Each blog continuously tackles the (a) cultivation of a separate farm crop such as abaca, banana, cacao, coconut, coffee, corn, rice, soybean, sugarcane grown singly or in combination with another crop, (b) technologies for good growth and yields, (c) harvest & postharvest systems, (d) processing, and (e) marketing – not to mention export.

But: ABS-CBN does not know me! No problem. Ask PH Secretary of Agriculture William Dar, for whom I was a Work From Home, WFH, international consulting writer when he was Director General of ICRISAT based in India, 2000-2014. I wrote and published 7 books for ICRISAT based on my blogposts.

All in all, I have written and blogged 6 million words or 6,000 articles/essays. So I should know whereof I speak: Science of Agriculture, including the Art of Creative Writing.

The Write Company, I propose to manage intellectually for ABS-CBN as Editor In Chief & Publisher. WFH.  The Editor In Chief will also serve as Author’s Editor, to actively help each writer become the best writer s/he can be.

The Write Company will be The Right Company for ABS-CBN!@517



[1]https://www.learningcomputer.com/top-cell-phone-specs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watching Germanwatch watching Climate Change within countries of the world – unfortunately, it’s watching Effects , not Causes . Not how ...