19 June 2021

Thinking 2021 Of Jose Rizal, First Thinking Filipino


How would you like a new & different look of (above) – and a new book (mine) on our National Hero Jose Rizal?! For your pdf copy of my new Rizal book, free,email frankahilario@gmail.com, my way of paying tribute to my hero and yours.

Above image: I googled for images of “Jose Rizal” and saw that[1], by Giga Art (name not revealed); that should make us all think as idealists, young and old.

My new book, titled Jose Rizal As First Thinking Filipino, is my latest tribute to the National Hero and my first offering to the Filipino Youth, whom Rizal looked at as “Beautiful hope of my Fatherland!” (“Bella esperanza de la patria mia!”)

This is the 2nd edition of my book – old title, indios bravos! Jose Rizal, Messiah Of The Redemption. Since JR was born 19 June 1861, if he were alive, that would make him 159 years old 19 June 2021. You know what? My book is 159 pages long! That should make us all think; there are no coincidences.

Angel Number[2] says:

159 spiritually means that you have the power to push yourself to the bright future you desire. Besides, if you want to become something you admire, then you have to be ready to face your fears. Basically, you should be your only competition because you can take yourself to a future you want.

Those 53 words above are true even if you do not believe in Angel Numbers.

“Basically, you should be your only competition because you can take yourself to a future you want.” Now, what is the future we want as Filipinos following the ideals of our National Hero?

The number 159 meaning signifies the end of certain phases in your life and the opening of new doors to new experiences. These experiences will lead you to your desired destiny. You have to be willing to let parts of your old life go so that you can embrace new experiences.

Now then, that is a labor of love by Giga Art I don’t know how long it took him; it has been a labor of love for me rewriting my Rizal book first published in 2005. Jose Rizal is the “First Thinking Filipino” because he was the first to think of the disparate tribes of the Philippines as one people, one country, with one homeland.

You cannot say Rizal “awakened the latent nationalism of the Filipinos” because there was none in the beginning; rather, he wrote enough. said enough, suffered enough to bring about oneness in mind among his people.

Actually he started when he was just 8 years old, writing “Sa Aking Mga Kabata” (“To The Kids Of My Own Time” – my translation is in the book). This poem has a surprise in it; we all thought it was about “wika” (“language”), but it is a poem and is using a figure of speech; this time, “wika” refers to “freedom.” Read my book!

Yes, Jose Rizal at 8 years of age was already the First Thinking Filipino!@517



[1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaOFV2C4_8o

[2]https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-159-meaning/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watching Germanwatch watching Climate Change within countries of the world – unfortunately, it’s watching Effects , not Causes . Not how ...