14 February 2022

“Happy Valentine’s Day!” To The Big Families Hilarios-Reynosos, And “Happy P.H.I.L.I.P.P.I.N.E.S. Day!” To All Filipinos

I have long noticed that many hearts in Facebookare full of either anger or anxiety; today, Valentine’s Day, I wish to share what I know and feel – Faith and Hope – for you, for our country.

(PH map from GISGeography.com)

Filipinos, Do-Wish yourself everyday a “Happy P.H.I.L.I.P.P.I.N.E.S.!”

Peace of Soul.
Think good as often as you can, as much as you can, then God will give you peace of mind.

Health.
Buy naturally grown foods, or raise them yourself. Mother Nature knows best.

Intuition.
You have intuition – you just are not exercising it. “Trust your instinct” – that’s the rule.

Love.
Trust your Heart. Love is not only the absence of Hate but the presence & practice of Kindness, Forgiveness, Sharing. Be kind always. Share what you have, much or little.

Internet.
Yes! You are missing much in life if you are not connected to the outside & invisible world. Set your family to travel the information superhighway.

Phone.
You don’t have to be alone. Go get yourself a cellphone if you don’t have one – you may not know what you’re missing until you make that call or text.

Prosperity.
You are entitled to a happy state of continuing finance beyond availing of basic necessities of life. Find ways and means to earn creatively.

Involvement.
You must be involved in society, especially in your neighborhood. You belong to your village, not only family.

Nature.
Mother Nature is always there to explore, experiment with, examine.

Experience.
You have to try new things – especially if you are beginning to feel that life is dull.

Success.
Success is overrated – you don’t have to “succeed” in everything you do according to the standards of others. As long as you know you tried your best.

Happy Valentine’s Day! From now on, I wish you “Happy P.H.I.L.I.P.P.I.N.E.S.!” each day.@517

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watching Germanwatch watching Climate Change within countries of the world – unfortunately, it’s watching Effects , not Causes . Not how ...