08 October 2022

Healthy Foods For Healthy Minds – I'm Thinking Of A Thinking Machine To Produce Them Even By Beginner Farmers. Thinking Health Is Wealth!

The vegetables in the lower photo all look delectable – you can be sure they are healthy because they have been grown with organic fertilizer in the “Villegas Organiks” farm of Pabs Villegasat Malvar, Batangas – the upper image was taken by me when my wife Ampy and I visited the place, on invitation by Pabs – he had learned that I was a disciple of organic agriculture myself.

(upper image photo taken by me 31 July 2016 at Villegas Organiks; lower image from villegasorganiks.com)

Yes Sir! If you want to eat healthy foods, you have to make sure they have been grown in a healthy manner in a farm that applies organic matter to grow the crops – yes, zero chemical fertilizers & pesticides.

When are we going to mind eating healthy foods if not today, now?

As you can see in the upper image, Villegas Organiks uses compost to fertilize the plants in the farm – nothing can be more healthful than compost – naturally, you have to make sure that the materials did not come from any crop – not to mention weeds – grown with chemical fertilizers and pesticides!

Now I'm thinking of a thinking machine to automatically produce organic mulch on any field. I'm thinking of the rotavator. I have a technique whereby I can make the rotavator blades cut the weeds and soil simultaneously and automatically mix and distributethe mixture all over the field – just running the machine. The organic mulch will then slowly decompose and turn into organic fertilizer! (Yes, I invented this technique myself.)

I call the results of my rotavator technique, the “Rotavator Organic Weeds-Enriched Automatic Layer of Trash Triggering Terrestrial Health” – in short, “Rotavator Organic WEALTh.”

In the meantime, this is an open invitation for farmers to try organic farming painlessly – without buying or making an organic fertilizer themselves – I will run your rotavator for you for free!

Do you have to transport me to your farm or village for me to demonstrate my Organic WEALTh technique? No. I will ask Pabs Villegas so that I can demonstrate it at the Villegas Organiks farm for absolutely no charge. There, somebody can record it by video; I will then create a website so that the WEALTh video can be shared via the Internet easily. I will arrange all that with Pabs. This will take at least 1 growing season for visible results.

I have yet another proposal – I want to re-design the off-the-shelf rotavator to automatically create the WEALTh I am talking about above. After that, any beginner farmer, boy or girl of any age, can then run that reinvented rotavator and it will work as I have described above even if all the operator knows is to run the equipment over the field.

This will be the first thinking farm machine ever!

To produce that thinking rotavator, I need financing to produce several models, then actually try all of them in the field and see which one(s) work best. Any takers?@517

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watching Germanwatch watching Climate Change within countries of the world – unfortunately, it’s watching Effects , not Causes . Not how ...